Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Opinions Anybody?

Thanks for the help. I am going to do the collage and try to put the pictures I have in a semi-chronological order or a more definite chronological order. I have a few pictures of him growing up and I was thinking of putting those around the area with the birth certificate and then putting the wedding pictures around the marriage certificate and then putting the divorce papers with a picture I have of him in jail. Can anyone tell me how they think this sounds? I have started this process already and I am not really far on it so I am hoping anyone can tell me now if they have a better idea.

2 comments:

Lisa C. said...

I think your ideas sound good! Consider what story or message you think the photos and documents tell, and how to put them together to convey that story. You're on your way,

Diane E. Kaplan said...

I think you're doing great on this project. None of us can tell you how you should arrange your material. You may want it to tell a story, but your arrangement can also symbolize your feelings. That's what's so neat about combining history with art. Looking forward to seeing what you create.