Thursday, May 29, 2008

LOST BOOK AT EXHIBIT!!!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone for your help and also it was a great experience.

Another thing is I left a book at the exhibit in the room where the reception thing was. The books name is Charm! and the author is Kendall Hart. The book is I believe white with blue binding. It is a hard cover book and it is my mom's so I am freaking out. Please get back to me as soon as possible to let me know if you have found the book.

Thank-you
Dorothy Downey

2 comments:

Nancy Lyon said...

Hi Dorothy,

I was the last one in the Lecture Hall (site of the reception yesterday) and I didn't see anything when I locked up. I just went back and looked around but I didn't see the book.

I also checked the Librarian's Office and the two security guard stations (at High Street and Wall Street) but no luck. I'm going to check with the Circulation desk. If we find it I will certainly let you know.

Nancy Lyon

Nancy Lyon said...

Hi Dorothy,

I just wanted to follow-up further. I spoke with the custodial worker who takes care of the Lecture Hall and he didn't see any book when he cleaned and re-set-up the next day. I also went to the Circulation department and looked at the three shelves of Lost and Found books but didn't see your title.

So, I don't think the book is here. Hope it turns up for you.

Nancy