Monday, April 7, 2008

notebooks.

This project has been really fun. I am excited to look at the notebooks my friends and i have written (all 33 of them) and have had a interesting time re-visiting old pictures and memorabilia.

this project is a good way for me to see how much i have changed by looking through my own archives and how much friendships have grown and changed, its really cool.

ive also been thinking about the final project..wondering what to do..it would be really cool to put together my own notebook with pictures and copies of pages that fit together from all the notebooks to make it look just like one of our old ones.

2 comments:

Daniel Hartwig said...

You should create bios for the main participants and a one or two paragraph summary of the main topics, subject matter, and setting of the notebooks.

Susan B. said...

I think you've got great ideas and I'm looking forward to hearing more! You will want to think about talking to your friends and making sure that they are ok with your sharing the writings, photos, etc. that they have contributed to the notebooks. We will talk more about this in class.